- General Instructions for Litter Use
- Using Ever Clean® Premium Clumping Litter for the First Time
- Training your Kitten to Use the Litter Box
- Location of Litter Box
- Number of Cats Using Litter Box
- Cat Grooming
- Deciding which Ever Clean® Premium Clumping Litter to use
- Product Conversion Chart
Fill Fill the litter box with at least 3-4 inches of Ever Clean® litter. An average-size litter box will require about 14 pounds to get started.
Scoop Scoop out clumps and solids daily. Dispose of waste with regular garbage. DO NOT FLUSH. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
Add Simply add more Ever Clean® litter when necessary to replace what you scoop out. Once a month, empty entire litter box. Dispose in the trash.
For tips on bringing a new cat or kitten into your home click here for helpful suggestions and ideas. (Adobe PDF Format)
Training your kitten to use the litter box may take some patience. Following these tips can help your kitten learn faster and avoid unnecessary "accidents."
- A full-size litter box may be too big for a young kitten to climb into ... if so, try using a pie plate instead.
- Show your kitten "how-to" the first few times by rotating her shoulders and making her paws scratch in the cat litter. Clean the litter box often.
- Keep the litter box in the same place.
- Do not allow your kitten to play or sleep in the litter box. Consider a non-clumping litter if your kitten continues to play in the box.
- It will be important to watch your kitten for any training problems. For persistent difficulties, consult your veterinarian.
If the litter box is too close to your cat's food or too far away from the family, your cat may not use it. Once a good location is found, avoid moving the box.
Two's company. Three's a crowd. As a rule of thumb, no more than two cats per litter box. Some cats will want a box just for themselves.
For tips on grooming your cat or kitten click here for suggestions on brushing, clipping and other grooming musts. (Adobe PDF Format)
|If You Used to Use:||We Suggest:|
|Ever Clean® ActivBloc™ litter||Ever Clean® EverFresh® Low Track Litter
Ever Clean® EverFresh® Low Track litter offers the same level of antimicrobial agents, has the same larger clay granules plus has odor-neutralizing activated charcoal.
|Ever Clean® Low Track litter||Ever Clean® EverFresh® Low Track Litter
This replacement offers the same larger clay granules plus has odor-neutralizing activated charcoal.